Monday, January 10, 2011

Weight Loss Progress


Friday morning I measured myself and found that I'd lost 7.75 inches, a fact that made my day or maybe even my week. It could only be made better by the fact that today I woke up and was sure that I was even smaller. I've followed the "Slow Carb Diet" from the book "4-Hour Body" for the past five days and have seen pretty great results. Today is my "binge" day, during which I can eat anything in whatever quantity I want.

My dog Lulu is my shadow. She follows me everywhere, as evidenced by these photos.

So this morning Trey and I went to IHOP where I was exceedingly excited to have a Belgian waffle with cinnamon apples and whipped cream along with a side of hash browns. On any given day I would never have a waffle AND  hash browns. So sinful. Later, Trey and I plan to have soft-serve yogurt with copious toppings and maybe even some gourmet pizza. It's like dying and going to heaven. Really. Seriously.


Another thing making my day slightly uncommon is the semi winter-wonderland effect we've gotten here in Louisiana. When we woke, and throughout the day, there have been icicles and sheets of ice covering everything. Just last week I could have been comfortable wearing shorts outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment