Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day


Louisiana, like most of the U.S., has been blanketed by ice. Trey got a snow day off from school today, and I am milking my paid vacation days before my last official day of work next week.


Above is the first thing I saw when I finally stepped out today around 3 p.m. Why we never use our garage, I will never know. Maybe it has something to do with all the junk still piled in it.


Speaking of things we don't need, Trey and I finally sold this 100-year-old post office box we've had in the corner as a decoration all these years. That same day we sold our Airstream and armoire. I must say, selling all of your stuff can be pretty great for the savings account.


So we've been celebrating a lot lately. This is a photo I took of Trey today at our favorite yogurt place.


This is me at that same yogurt place today feeling sheepish about the fact that, once again, I've cheated on my "diet." I'm going to workout now.

No comments:

Post a Comment